Saturday, July 28, 2012

*** APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB JAILBROKEN *** -

I AM SELLING MY IPHONE 3GS 16GB BLACK COLOUR. THE BACK IS IN AVERAGE CONDITION AND THE SCREEN IS MINT AS ITS GOT A SCREEN PROTECTOR ON IT. IT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX AND CHARGER AND SEALED UNUSED HEADPHONES. I HAVE A BLUE STYLISH COVER AND A BLUE STYLUS AND 8 SPARE SCREEN PROTECTORS. THE IPHONE IS JAILBROKEN BUT CAN BE RESOTORED TO FACTORY SETTINGS IF REQUIRED NO OFFERS Cheap Blackberry Bold 9000 faceplate and battery - almost new condition and barely used. Only 5 for both! If interested, please text Tracy at 0787 2926 468. Apple Iphone 4 on O2 Black 32 gb Exellent Condition Spotless screen Boxed with charger, headset etc Kemptown or Rottingdean 07888 888 210 BlackBerry 9800 2 weeks old. Sent my phone off to the repair centre and blackberry gave me a new phone I am now switching to iphone so I wish to sell this phone. Phone is in excellent condition and is unlocked. Blackberry Curve 8520 in Good working condition, no back on it but can pick up for 5 pound. Fully working condition, had it on contract but contract is over now. Takes T-Mobile but can be unlocked for 10 pound. Looking to SWAP and give you money!! DONT want the curve 8520. Want another one. Will take ad off when SOLD! Email me for any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment