Sunday, July 29, 2012

Swap - iPhone 4s 16gb white for Galaxy s3 or similiar +

Wanto swap my iPhone for an s3 or similar specced android phone, will add cash on top if needed. Phone is mint apart from 2 small chips on edges, front and back are scratch proof. Warranty till march 2013. I have a iphone 3gs 16 gb for sale to unlocked 100 Box and everything used condition And i also have Acer Aspire 5920 250HD_3GB RAM_Webcam.Cor2due T5550 Black 15.6 inch screen very good condition 160 Sony Vaio VGN-CR23 120HD_2GB RAM_Webcam.Cor2due T7250 light pink 14.1 inch screen very good condition 140 near offer but not silly offer please....it comes with charger and bag ..call or text..07886776614 straight swap for my iphone 4 16gb its on 3 so dont ask me to get it unlocked and youll swap ! no mess abouts either collection only phones mint condition it comes with charger usb lead some headphones couple cases screen protectors phone , email , text and ill get back to you straight away Here I have for sale my iphone 4 32gb. just updated to the latest software, like new vgc. comes with box and charger and manuals. black in colour 32GB FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK was bought on payg I can deliver it too, email, txt, phone me. OFFERS ONO no machines no adverts contact me for more information For Sale - 2 apple iPhones 3GS 16GB, both in black. First phone is on O2 network, and is for sale with the instructions only. The screen and LCD are both brand new, and all functions work perfectly. The rear of

0 comments:

Post a Comment