Thursday, July 26, 2012

Samsung Solid XCover- Steel Grey +

As good as new, hardly used (purchased to use in short term whilst main phone in repair.) Water and dust resistant, camera, torch light, fm radio, music player, holds sd card up to 16gb, battery and bluetooth. Boxed with all accessories: charger, headphones, instruction booklet etc. Locked to t-mobile. Collect from Greenford. Used S2 very good condition 10 months old, no marks on screen. For 15 more you also get in car holder, and cycle holder. Unlocked so will work with any network. Comes with box, charger, earphones and manual. Im selling my blackberry 8520 Its all networks, come with the charger and a green case with it aand its good condition so pm me Upgraded phone from my mobile company. Unlocked, brand new and in factory box! Unwanted due to keep my old phone; 24 MONTHS WARRANTY NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW I have a one month old Galaxy S3 on Orange. Im looking to do a straight swap for an Iphone 4S. The Iphone will need to be open to Orange and new or nearly new, in mint condition. The Galaxy is in brand new condition and comes with box and all accessories. I WONT SEND THE PHONE ANYWHERE, IT WILL BE A SWAP FACE TO FACE. Please dont waste my time with silly offers, if honestly interested and have an Iphone 4S then text 07792879724 for quickest response.

0 comments:

Post a Comment