Tuesday, July 24, 2012

IPhone 3GS 16GB Unlocked .

iPhone 3GS 16GB Unlocked to all networks, screen is in excellent condition, the back has a few wear and tear marks but are hidden with the rubber case I am including with it It comes with a usb cable to conect to pc, sadly no charger but the usb cable charges it I do not have the original 3GS box but do have a 3G box that I can include It has been reset to factory settings and carries the latest IOS5 software FOR SALE IS A FAULTY HTC DESIRE. THE PHONE IS ON THE ORANGE / T MOBILE NETWORK. IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION ALL ROUND WITH BOX AND BITS. THE FAULT WITH THE PHONE IS SOMETIMES ITS OK FOR A HOUR AND OTHER TIMES IT WILL TURN OFF AND REBOOT. NOT GOT A CLUE WHY. DONT KNOW WHATS GONE WRONG. BUT I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE IT SORTED. FOR SPARES OR REPAIR.? IF POSSIBLE. TEXT OR CALL THIS NUMBER IF INTERESTED. 07868874616. I LIVE NEAR BLACKBURN. I am selling my Galaxy S2 due to an upgrade, the phone is only 3 months old, it is in great condition and comes with two covers and a charger. Minimum price is 210. Sony Ericsson x10 xperia mini pro phone Worth 120 Used well, so usual wear and tear scratches around the edges, but works perfectly well, has been charged up and factory reset Is locked to Vodafone, but can be unlocked in electronic shops for around a fiver Comes with charger (can be temperamental but still works) which can also used as a USB cable Also selling a 1GB memory card compatible with cameras and phones for 3 80 ono, pickup from withington Wanted Black Apple iPhone 4s in Mint Condition on 02 or unlocked - no other network accepted. Must have proof of ownership, charger, original box and accessories. THE PHONE MUST BE IN MINT CONDITION. Please note: I am not selling an iPhone, I

0 comments:

Post a Comment