Saturday, July 28, 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 white brand new .

hi I have a brand new samsung galaxy s3, white colour, sim free, 16gb, it comes with charger, usb cable, handbook, headset, but NO BOX. This phone is in excellent condition, cause never been used. You can take it for 370 pounds, and cash on collection only in Newark. Text me on 07550321494 its only 6 months old so like brand new its not under warranty would like to sell it asap so i can get an iphone pick up would be ok White Blackberry Bold 9900 Touch Screen. Unlocked. 3 Months Old. Unwanted Upgrade. Excellent Condition. Includes Box, Charger, Headphones, Case and Screen Protectors. 300 ono. Tel: 07517193608 Used, but perfect condition. Original box and two backs included; black and white. Black leather case included. Micro usb charger and micro sd card not included. I am selling my blackberry curve as I do not use this I got it and its been used a handful of time its in imaculate condition 60 ono thanks for looking ( black in colour )

0 comments:

Post a Comment