Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Phone 4 for sale (16gb) ?

I phone 4 for sale. 16GB. Good as new. Locked on Orange network however can be unblocked if needs be. 225 o.n.o this apple iphone 4 16gb black is brand new from apple care and has not been set up. i have another phone so this one is not required. i am asking for 270 no offers plz Samsung galaxy s2 for sale. Comes with all accessories and is in box. Also comes with genuine cover and has only been used for a week. Phone is sim free. As new. No withheld numbers or texts please. 300 Ono Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New.. Sealed and Unlocked to any network Marble White 16GB 400 ono Email me or text me on 07718217590 I will not answer calls from numbers i dont know :) No paypal.. no swaps.. and no time wasters please :) Cash on collection only Thanks for looking x Hi i have a brand new iphone 4s in the box, i opened it up to have a look but i dont want it. I dont know if its unlocked or not, currently its on o2 as thats the sim it came with. Grab a bargain 340!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment