Wednesday, July 25, 2012

* * blackberry curve 8520 CHEAP ! ! ! * * .

hi there, i have a blackberry curve 8520 in excellent the fone is in brand new condition has always been in a case since i have brought it from carphone wearhouse it is also unlocked to anynetwork this is a great bargin for this fone they buyer could take as long as needed to test the fone out thanks please call on 07927820173 hi there, i have just bought this phone, i have a receipt which purchased from Carephonewarehouse store and Phone is Factory Unlocked, Receipt can prest. Samsung Galaxy S3 phone is used for a week, now I have relaize I am the iPhone guy, so selling this phone. Phone is still new, it is coming in the original packaging, with box, charger cable, headphone and booklet. I am throwing free body cases and screen protectors. let me know if you are interested. Only Serious buyer please, I will only reply to those genuine buyer who reply with their phone number, BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 UNLOCKED STILL IN BOX WITH EVERYTHING IT CAME WITH. BARGAIN FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A BLACKBERRY. Cash on collection only. Based in Erdington I have Two apple i phones with new chargers each in 240 and both in 470 altogether..both are in very good and excellent condition.sale invoice will be provided.please email or call me,do not TAX me.Phones will be sold on only cash payment at my residence only. This is my Iphone 3GS 16gb that has been very well looked after. It has never been out the case so therefore there is no cracks to the case or anything like that. It is a great phone. It has the original box, manual and sim tool. The phone will be reset to its factory settings so all you will have to do is put your sim card in and your ready to go. When contacting me please text fir

0 comments:

Post a Comment