Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 - GT-I9100 - 16GB - O2 - BLACK - ONE WEEK OLD - MAY SWAP FOR A WHITE ONE *

NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 - GT-I9100 - 16GB - O2 - BLACK - ONE WEEK OLD. COMES WITH BOX AND EVERYTHING ON THE BOX FROM DAY ONE. THERE IS A WEE WARRANTY BOOK ALSO. GT S2 IS THE BEST FROM S2 MODELS IN SOFT CASH OR MAY SWAP FOR A WHITE ONE IN SAME CONDITION Blackberry 9790 boxed up the condition is mint the phone comes with a box charger and also headphones 220 ONO if intrested then plz rng me on 07516884716 No private numbers plz and no time wasters plz i am selling iphone 3gs 16gb Black (on orange network) in Excellent condition included -box -charger -usb cable -leather case( new ) -one other case cash on collection plz contact me if you have any question I am selling this phone because I bought samsung galaxy s3. The offer is only valid for Friday to 16:30. I bought it in March at Vodafone. 07546168155 Hi i have a Blackberry Curve touch 9830. It is still about 200 in the shops. It has a full multi-touch display, it is a 3.2 inch screen. It is in brand new conditioo scraches or dents comes with box and accessories. It can be unlocked for about 5-10 but its on Orange T-Mobile I will give you: -Blackberry Curve Touch 9830 -The original charger -Memory card -Box and cables -Headphones I will sell it for about 150 or i will swap for what you have, please let me know what you have got. I will pay money on top for these mobiles: -Samsung Galaxy S2 -Samsung Galaxy Note&am

0 comments:

Post a Comment