Friday, July 27, 2012

Sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro *

sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro black phone in very good condition unlocked comes boxed with charger and usb cable 100o.n.o APPLE I PHONE 4 WHITE 16GB VODAFONE SMARTPHONE MINT CONDITION DONT HAVE ORIGINAL BOX OR CHARGER PHONE IS LESS THAN A WEEK OLD PERFECT CONDITION Closed my mobile phones unlocking shop and left all relevant unlocking stuffs. Unlocking box includes universal box, 2Xsetool, micro box, cyclone box, nspro, sagemaster, mt box and lots more inc. all cables. Also there are some working mobile phones, blackberry, 3X8520, etc. and two very good computers which I bought from Avast. It would be better if you can come to see all stuffs in Sheffield because items are more than description above and the price may varies as well. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further question. I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 for Sale.comes with all, Accessories, Box, also a flip case in white, which i purchased for 30. And I also have receipt. For more information please contact me DR DRE HEADPHONE ORIGINAL IN WHITE AND BLACK BRAND NEW COMES WITH BOX 75 AND OVER DR DRE BEAT EARPHONE BRAND NEW BLACK AND RED 20 call me on 07773668907

0 comments:

Post a Comment