Monday, September 10, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9790 unlocked !

Selling my Blackberry Bold 9790. Phone is in great condition as only had it for a few months. It is also unlocked to all networks. Phone is in perfect working order. Will come with box and charger. Looking for 180 ono. No time wasters please and I WILL NOT POST ANYWHERE!! Tell me if there is anything wrong with the Blackberry and I will see if i will buy. I also take working Blackberrys. Call or email for a quote. Please call/text after 4pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends. For sale iPhone 4 black 32gb box & original usb cable only. No phone included, but make your iPhone more complete and get a higher value when you decide to sell it. Call for more information, cheers. Hi, I would like to sell my Blackberry Bold 9700 in good condition,the phone is fully functional and has nothing wrong with with.Comes with the charger,headphones,usb and a silicone case.I am selling this phone as i recently got an upgrade last week. O.N.O Thanks. box usb ac charger earphones great condition No offers please this is the lowest i can offer for a brand new iphone thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment