Saturday, September 8, 2012

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9360 UNLOCKED -

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9360 FULLY BOXED NEVER USED ALL ACCESSORIES UNLOCKED ALL NETWORKS CALL/TEXT FOR MORE INFO 140 ONO 07832927635 This phone is being as sold as spares and repairs Apple Iphone 3G 16GB Unlocked This phone was dropped and the charging port was broken hence the cheap price however I managed to get the phone checked out and the repairsman said that the charger port will need replacing and some of the screen conections.The repair would cost 20 but I dont have the time to go and repair it. The repairsman put the Hi I am selling my brand new HTC desire c in white never been opened or switched on its locked to 3 network , it has beats audio built in , and has a 4g memory built in which u can expand with a mem card , has the latest software 4.0 ice cream sandwich , it is a lovely phone but I need the money for my holiday so has to go this week hence low price iPhone 4S 16GB Black In great condition as new. Always been kept in a case pristine not a scratch on it, comes complete with box and accessories. iPhone has a premium power support anti glare screen and case on it that you can also have. This has been the best phone I have ever owned. I will negotiate on the price if your reasonable. Please collection only will not post anywhere especially to Nigeria as I know of these scams. Please feel free to contact me to ask any questions and can deliver to you if your local and genuine. HERE WE HAVE A USED SAMSUNG MONTE IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION ON ORANGE NETWORK. THIS PHONE HAS A GREAT CAMERA. ITS ALSO GOOD FOR FACEBOOK, MSN etc. IT HAS WIFI AND 3G. THE PHONE HAS NO PROBLEMS AND WORKS FINE. PHONE C0MES WITH CHARGER.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment