Friday, September 7, 2012

Mobile phone i939 is not an iphone BACK AVAILABLE FROM FRIDAY -

never used boxed touchscreen phone with charger and ear phones 20 ono must collect open to any network dual sim phone THIS PHONE IS NOT AN ANDROID OR I PHONE IT BASICALLY DOES WHAT IT SAY ON BOX BASIC PHONE CAN USE WITH 2 SIM CARD CAN TAKE 16GB MEM CARD BACK AVAILABLE FROM FRIDAY IPHONE4 16GB FOR SALE!!! PRISTINE CONDITION ***FULLY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK*** NO SCRATCHES, ALWAYS HAD SCREEN COVER AND CASE ON 250 OR NEAREST OFFER (CAN NEGOTIATE) MEET IN LONDON FOR CASH IN HAND contact 07756 229667 BE QUICK!!! Selling my iPhone 4 because I have a new phone now, its only just over a month old, comes with the box and a case, need a quick sale! its in mint condition and works perfectly and it unlocked so it can be used on any network For any questions do not hesitate to ring me on 07411786741 PHONE MUST BE GONE BY 7PM i m selling my iphone 4 16 gb black for sale... its locket on 3 network... its coming with charger and usb cable ...its alway been keep it in case and screen protectoe on..no scarthes.... if u r interested to buy than call me or text me on 07907567404.. i live in west london southalll....or make an good resonable offer...not silly or time waster plz... I have an iPhone 4s for sale / swap, its in great condition and boxed. looking for a galaxy s3, or maybe something else. txt me what youve got on 07414896719

0 comments:

Post a Comment