Monday, September 10, 2012

Silver BT Studio 1100 Cordless Digital Phone +

Hello I have a BT Studio 1100 Digital Cordless Landline Telephone handset. Comes complete with charger and also the handset comes with batteries. Contact : 07956 146 829 I am hoping I could pass my remaining contract on to someone who would like my great package of Oragne Panther 40, it only has another year left on it, and its only roughly 37 pounds a month, I am hoping to go onto pay as you go as i keep spending too much money on my phone bills. I am selling one Lebara sim card with 10 top up!I bought some new phone with new sim card today but i dont need some new sim card!I am already top up the sim! You can check it! 32G, EXCELLENT CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES OR SCUFFS IS IN BLACK, INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: 3 SCREEN PROTECTORS 1 WALL PLUG CHARGER BOX HAS BEEN UNLOCKED SO ANY SIM IS NOW WORKING COMES WITH THE PURCHASE RECEIPT AND I CARE Warranty Only selling as purchased a newer mobile model NEXT DAY DELIVERY FEDEX/TNT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY i-Phone 4S 16GB in black - boxed. New and in sealed box. With receipt and full warranty. On T-mobile & Orange network. Cash on collection (I am based in St. Albans) or will be happy to post for 10 within the UK. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Call or text 07507 668716

0 comments:

Post a Comment