Monday, September 10, 2012

HTC ONE S - Brand New - Unlocked To All Networks -

For sale: HTC One S (Upgraded S4 Processor Unlike older models that have S3) BRAND NEW , Fully Boxed With All accessories Unlocked To All Networks Comes with extra 2 screen protectors and a protective case If Interested Contact: 07501444463 IPhone 4S 32gb model NEW UNUSED WITH ios 5.0 software installed ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED & RECEIPT This is a upgrade that I received last week & cost me 185pounds I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Please email if you have any questions or would like to buy, If you leave a contact number I will get back to you as quick as possible. PLEASE NO SWAPS I AM NOT INTERESTED CASH COLLECTION OR CAN ARRANGE PAYPAL & POSTAGE HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON apple iphone 3g 8gb in black, has crack on bottom of screen but only outher glass and a few marks on back but working perfectly fine. still works perfectly fine despite the condition. if you can buy the screen cheap and fix it yourself then its a bargain. 40 pounds john 07803588379 I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks around it which you dont see with the bumper case which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working the only thing I can think that is wrong with it is that the home button is a bit hard to push in compared to most iphones but it works fine and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 240 posted for it. Email or

0 comments:

Post a Comment