Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Phone 4s 16g black, locked on orange .

I Phone 4s 16g locked on orange. The phone has a couple of minor scratches on the back but not very noticeable, to be honest most people cover the back anyway. The phone comes with charger(not original) as I bought a new one, earphones and key for changing sim. Like I say the phone is locked on orange. Thank you PRE OWNED MINT BLACKBERRY 9300 - RUBY RED - UNLOCKED Price Is Not Negotiable Item is in mint condition!! ======================================================= Contents With The Box Blackberry Curve 3 9300 (Unlocked) Battery Charger Usb Cable Reciept ======================================================= IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE ITEM POSTED YOU CAN CALL UP AND PAY BY DEBIT CARD.(CAN ONLY POST TO THE ADDRESS REGISTERED TO THE CARD). WE ALSO OFFER CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS PAYMENTS ON COLLECTION. PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 07931234555 FOR ANY INQUIRIES OR CALL 0044 2476 650 750 TIME 10:00 18:30 HOURS MON TO SAT OUR ADDRESS IS 205 SEWALL HIGHWAY WYKEN COVENTRY CV2 3NG I have just upgraded so its time to sell my much loved IPhone 4 It has always been covered and not a mark on it, I have always charged it properly and the battery lasts like the first day i got it!! It is fully boxed with headphones, plug, stickers etc... although the usb wire is not original as i took it away with me for a weekend and lost it :( But all in all its in s

0 comments:

Post a Comment