Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Iphone 4s on o2 contract +

I am advertising my iphone contract for anyone who would be willing to take it on for me. the contract is 42 pound per month and there is 16 months left of the 2 years. the contract contains 900 minutes unlimited texts and 500mb of uk data. the phone comes free of charge of course and is black i am leaving the country next month an the phone and contract will be no use to me. i live in augher but will be willing to travel for the switch over. NOKIA E63 SMARTPHONE COMES WITH CHARGER, NO BOX. OPEN TO ANY NETWORK. **IF GONE TODAY I WILL ACCEPT A RIDICULOUSLY LOW 30** PICK UP FROM MOSSLEY NEAR ASHTON LG P920 OPTIMUS 3D UNLOCKED AND BOXED WITH 2 CASES SWAP FOR IPHONE 4. CAN ADD SOME CASH BUT NOT STUPID AMOUNTS. VODAFONE OR UNLOCKED Hi I am selling a iPhone 2G 8GB on O2, there are not many 2G phones around and this iPhone is in good condition with a few scratches at the back, this phone comes with a box and charger. **QUICK SALE** **90 ONO** Im selling a blackberry 9700 comes with box - all wires (USB,Headphones,charger and 2gb memory card. The phone is black and in great condition, has only been used a few times so does have few minor scratches. The phone however is locked on o2 this can easily be unlocked. Please text me or call. The price you see is final. And collection only. I WILL NOT DO any paypal or postage. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment