Sunday, September 9, 2012

HTC MOZART WINDOWS 7 UNLOCKED +

HTC MOZART WINDOWS 7 PHONE..OPEN ALL NETWORKS,WORKS 100% FEW MARKS AS YOUD EXPECT ON A USED PHONE COMES WITH CHARGER AND I THINK I GOT HEADPHONES FOR IT. MAY SWAP WHY I WILL NOT POST AND I WILL ONLY REPLY THROUGH GUMTREE OR TXT Here is for sale IPHONE 4 BLACK 16 GB locked to O2. Fantastic mint condition. It is almost new and was used just for a week, it has a screen protector and a cover on the backside. See photos. It comes with all the accessories, including charger, USB cable, earphone and original box. The prise is 260 ONO. Cash on collection. APPLE IPHONE 3G UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS IN GOOD CONDITION HAS I FEW LITTLE SCRATCHES COMES WITH CHARGER IT ALSO HAS A CASE WITH ITS ALSO A WALLET PLEASE CALL 07786902223 IF ANY QUESTIONS MANY THANKS Blackberry curve 8520 in black unlocked to any network comes boxed with a gel case and usb lead/charger but no mains charger. condition wise its 9/10 keypad buttons still feel like new. security seal still intact so not been messed with. Telephone only please as I canot reply to texts. 50 NO offers 07743018361 Here I have a i phone 4 32GB for sale and is in good condition...THERE IS A FEW SCRATCHES The phone is unlocked on Vodafone and Lebara network. THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES WITH THE PHONE, NO CHARGER, NO USB AND NO HEADSET... ONLY THE I PHONE 32GB FOR 190 WHICH IS IN GOOD CONDITION. ORIGINAL NOT A CHINA MODEL COLLECTION ONLY PLEASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment