Saturday, September 8, 2012

HTC ONE X QUAD CORE 32GB BLACK BOXED ALL NETWORKS 300 OVNO ?

HELLO I HAVE HTC ONE X 32GB IN THE BOX ALL NETWORKS I HAVE ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED USED FOR A WEEK OR 2 ONLY NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES STILL UNDER HTC MANUFACTURE WARRANTY CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS ON – PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AS I WILL SELL FROM MY HOME ADDRESS. I WILL PROVIDE A HAND WRITTEN RECEIPT WITH ALL DETAILS. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. I have a brand new Apple Iphone 4 16GB for sale, This is a direct replacement from the apple store (receipt as proof) Perfect Condition... It comes with no box and No charger as they only replace the Handset only Cash Only on collection/Delivery All money will be checked with a pen to make sure no fake notes have been used as I have had this issue in the past. Quick sale Blackberry Curve 9360 Locked to o2. I have been using it for a few months but want to change to an iphone now. In good condition, a bit of wear and tear around the silver outing but nothing major, comes with original charger but no box. SELLING A SAMSUNG D900 ,THIS PHONE HAS HAD VERY LITTLE USE AND LOOKS LIKE NEW AND FULL WORKING ORDER. SEE PHOTO,S UNLOCKED. ORIGINAL BOX WITH CHARGER,SOFTWARE CD,USER MANUAL,HEADPHONES,TV AUX.LEADS AND USB LEAD. SOME UNOPENED. COULD DELIVER FOR COST OF FUEL. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. i am selling my view pad 7 as dont use it anymore it has a camera on the front and back you can use it to make calls send texts also you can use the internet it is unlocked to any network it runs on android so you can downloads apps. it comes with case charger and original box open to offers and swap please email me for more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment