Friday, August 31, 2012

Apple iphone 4 or 4S wanted -

I am looking for an iphone 4 or 4S. I am not interested in ones which are blocked because they have been robbed and i dont want it shipped i want to pick it up in person. The phone must come with the box, chargers and everything else EXCLUDING THE HEADPHONE. Preferably white but not a huge factor. can pick up Looking for under 300 Mint Condition Black iPhone 4s 16gb. iPhone is on t-mobile/orange, and is in absolutely perfect condition, practically new. Comes with box and all original accessories, also with a brand new unused screen protector! NO PAYPAL or Shipping no matter how much is offered please. Reasonable offers accepted. 350 Call Johno - 07814783619 Here I am selling my brand new Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S ..still have box and receipt bought 27/8/12...I got this as I thought I liked it when had a shot in the shop but I cant get used to it so hence ive set price slightly cheaper than buying the handset straight out of the shop. Txt me if interested 07581316326 Sorry for not having pics up as I cant seem to upload the pics on this phone. Bought the phone for 310 Car phone warehouse Saturday. Selling due to urgent cach requirement Reciept will be handed over warranty till 2013 August. Selling cheap Contact me on call or text Thanks. Iphone 4 white, 32 GB. Just the phone and charger (no box) Good condition Unlocked to any network Genuine seller. Face to f

0 comments:

Post a Comment