Friday, August 24, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 on 3 network, near perfect condition with extras, quick sale -

Fully working Galaxy S2 on the latest Android 4.0 software. 190 for quick sale Email me and I will get back to you. The phone is in excellent condition and has been used with a case and screen protector a few days after it was bought until now. Upgraded so no longer used Nokia N95 Selling my Nokia N95 silver phone as I have a new contract. It is well used so general wear & scratches but the phone works perfectly & comes with charger. I can deliver to Dunfermline & surrounding areas if needs be. Thanks Sarah It is the WHITE 16GB Version, It is unlocked to all network from Apple Direct, It has 12 months Warranty, The buyer can open, and check if wanted This is the cheapest Brand new sealed 16gb on Gumtree, Face to Face dealing only, at my house or nearby, Thanks for looking iphone 4 16g Black for sale Is iear perfect condition only a few light marks on back screen perfect. Comes with all accessories boxed. Must go asap 230 ono please txt or call after 6 on 07411919746 only selling due to upgrade. I AM SELLING A NEW IN BOX BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 THIS PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, COLLECTION PLEASE. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANY INFO REQUIRED

0 comments:

Post a Comment