Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brand New Apple iPhone 4S 16GB, 12 Months Apple Warranty, Receipt, On Orange/T-Mobile -

I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4S for sale. It is 16GB and is locked to Orange or T-Mobile (both sims are compatable) and comes with warranty from Apple. Not so long ago I purchased a brand new iPhone 4S from Orange and it went faulty as there was an issue with the home button. I went to Apple and they replaced it with a brand new one and provided me with another brand new warranty which will activate once the phone is first activated. If you consider that they are selling an iPhone 4S 16GB, for 499 this is a bargain. I also have the receipt of exchange. The item comes brand new with the original packaging given to me straight from the Apple shop. I will be happy to answer any questions and thanks for looking. Screen in Perfect condition On O2 network. Is Under Apple Warranty until 3rd Jan 2013. I have always Kept screen protector on at all Times, . This has always had a back cover on, so No scratches I Like to Take care of my Phones. Comes boxed with: Mains charger, sim removal tool, Earphones (never used) Usb cable. Comes with extra covers. Please take Note you will need to get a Micro sim for this phone. The screen cover is getting worn and it would be best to buy another. iphine 3gs 8gb on vodafone network in excellent condition screen in mint condition usual wear and tear on back looking 100 ono or swap what have u email or txt only 07983478607 UN WANTED GIFT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GOR SALE ON OFFER FOR 395 IS ON ANY NETWORK WITH A WHITE COVER AND HEAD PHONE AND A CHARGER, NO TIME WASTER IF INTRESTED CONTACT ME ON 07511416786 THANKS i have a unlocked samsung gakaxy s, in bran

0 comments:

Post a Comment