Friday, August 31, 2012

White Apple iPhone 4 - Practically BRAND NEW NO SCRATHES -

Hi all, For sale i have my very hardly used iPhone 4. It literally doesnt have any scratches on it what so ever. I have been travelling for 2 years came back and am due an upgrade so its hardly been used at all. I use it on orange, but my partners vodafone sim works in it too so i guess its open to all networks. It all works fine, it comes boxed and with 2 wall charges instead of the standard 1. It also comes with 2 cases to protect the phone. Because of the condition I want 300 ovno. More than happy to send pics... just cant upload for some reason. Please text me if interested on 07891705914. White Apple iPhone 16GB 3GS for sale good condition on Vodafone. This listing is for the phone only so no charger or accessories. WORKS ON ALL NETWORKS GOOD CONDITION ONLY PROBLEM IS THE SCREEN TURNS WHITE WHEN I TURN IT ON THIS IS A RECENT PROBLEM BECAUSE I WAS USING IT BEFORE THIS HAPPENED. MIGHT NEED A NEW SCREEN OTHER THAN THAT IT WORKS FINE NO TIME WASTER No bargain shud collect in person Strictly no timewasters withheld numbers will not be answered call me on 07466665550 (Lyca) 07572626326 (T Mobile) Hey Guys Brand new, upopened, white iphone 4s 32gb. Still sealed in its box. Network is with Vodaphone but will take any sim card. Unwanted upgrade so grab urself a bargain. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment