Monday, August 27, 2012

LG viewty snap phone Good phone £35ono !

LG Viewty Snap Good phone 5 MP camera with flash Touch screen Radio Video recording Has some scratches but this does not affect its performance as the phones is in good working order Unfortunatly i have no charger for this phone (hence price) I am looking 35ono for this phone as it is a good phone Cash on collection only if your interested email ring or text Samsung S3 Mint condition, unmarked and as new . The phone is unlocked, I have tried 3 tmobile and orange all ok . The features on the phone are amazing and at 350 a bargin. I would consider a ipad3 or a unlocked 4S. I intended keeping the phone for myself but it is a bit clever for me so at the min I shall stick with my iphone 4 . Any questions please do not hesitate to ask . I shall remove the ad when phone is sold Wana enjoy a good Android phone that offers alot for cheap price ? Monte carlo is the way forward. Read the reviews online This phone has served me well enough, selling because I just upgraded to Iphone.. Unlocked to work on any network, mint condition,, 4.3 screen can get free and paid apps on play store/ Google market. In perfect working order Also have the original box and charger Asking price is 70 but can do a good deal for anyone interested. Phone is retailed for around 140. Text or call 07852436579 for sale my iPHONE3g 8gb O2 network and may work to giffgaff as well brandnew screen and silver back cover fitted/no single scratches still with screen

0 comments:

Post a Comment