Friday, August 31, 2012

Month Blanc - Original Leather Smartphone Case !

I have for sale a brand new dark brown Mont Blanc leather case which is to be used with smartphones. The case has velcro attachments which can be used to attach/de-attach the phone from the case. Buyer to collect or I can post with postage cost added to the price. Thanks vodafone....sony erricson x10 mini pro mobile phone....boxed.... with charger.... sw17 duel band...... tooting bec I have just received this phone on contract but would rather keep my old phone and have the money. I have not opened or even had a look at the phone. The phone is on three and from GoMobile so not sure if its locked to this network or any sim will work in it. You could probably give GoMobile a quick ring to find out if their phones are unlocked. I prefer to have someone come to my door, I live in dagenham, just outside ilford. I am usually around east london, hackney wick too so I could proabably arrange a meeting somewere near there if I get enough notice. i am selling my galaxy s2,as got a new phone,i have had it from new about 4 month and been in a case and had a screen protector since new so in very good condition,,al contents in the box are new unused,, ,it is unlocked to all networks,,NO SWAPS,,I WILL NOT POST ,,PICKUP ONLY,if interested phone or text for fast reply thanks for looking,, Hi im looking to buy iPad 2 3g in white but black is ok as well . must be good condition please text me offers no calls +-50 on top of my price ! Cash payment no time wasters ! SE London, but i cant travel to pick up up to zone 3 . no postage money transfers , cash on hand deal , genuine buyer! need as present for my wife !

0 comments:

Post a Comment