Friday, August 31, 2012

Apple iPhone 4s in white 16gb !

iPhone 4s White Orange network Mint condition Only a few months old 330 ovno 07875957328 text me offers Can deliver to of needed after a htc wildfire s any color considered must be working prefered unlocked or t.mobile fair price paid...no silly prices please will reply to all messages Looking to swop my pink nokia lumia 800 on orange in perfect condition less than a month old with box charger and headphones for a blackberry 9810 in very good condition must be unlocked or on orange Text me on 07805884862 or email me iPhone 4s 64gb unlocked to all network. It has 3-5 months warranty. This phone is brand new as it was a replacement phone from the apple shop about a week ago has not been used with seal on phone. All accessories with phone headphone not been used or the charger all brand new in box. 475ono. Buyer must collect. I have a blackberry 8520 phone for sale. IT IS FAULTY I think the screen is knackered on it So selling for spare or repairs Cash on collection Any questions please just ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment