Thursday, August 23, 2012

As new white iphone 4s 16gb fully boxed unlocked, years warranty .

Fully boxed factory unlocked iphone 4s white. Nothing in the box has been used only the phone for a couple of weeks. Looks 100% brand new Still has the screen protectors on the front and back. Not a mark on the phone (very cautious owner) Comes with a full years warranty Reciept 360 CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY no swaps or px DUNDEE Genuine ad not a scam Hi selling my brand new Samsung galaxy new been used still in box with everything in box looking for 400 Ono Tell me your offer but something reasonable please SONY ERICSSON W800I CHARGER 512 MEMORY CARD WHITE AND ORANGE WALKMAN GOOD CONDITION 07933628468 iPhone 4s, On Orange, Black, 16GB. Fully Boxed. Cash on COLLECTION. PLEASE ONLY TEXT ME, PHONE CALLS IGNORED. Hagglers/Bargain hunters ignored. I am selling an Apple iPhone 4 16Gb which has been damaged by saltwater and does not now switch on. However, I have spoken to the Apple store and various other manufacturers who are confident that the phone can be disassembled and the parts used for replacement etc. The screen for example is iear perfect condition and so could be used to replace a cracked or broken screen, which I believe is expensive to replace. Postage is included in the price quoted. Feel free to email me with any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment