Friday, August 31, 2012

NOKIA N95 ON TMOBILE NETWORK GOOD CONDITION PRICE 55 *

used good condition NOKIA N95 5 mp camera network Tmobile COMES WITH PHONE AND CHARGER JUST PHONE PLEASE NO TEXTS AND EMAILS WILL GET NO REPLY THANKS CALL CARL ON 07983165800 no time wasters please I am selling my Original Nokia C3-00 cell phone. It has minor scratches on it. Original pictures are attached. Phone is: Unlocked Contract Free 100% fully working (Tested) The accessories include: Battery Charger Hands free Price is final with no bargain options. Please text/call if you are interested. Can be collected and delivered but delivery charges would apply. Thanks. Brand new blackberry bold 9900 and 9790 boxed up comes with everything. The bold 9790 is a new model compared to the bold 9900 as it is a small, touch screen blackberry which is known to be the best blackberry on the market. Retailers are selling these phone brand new in store from 350 - 400. The reason I am selling these phones is because I have closed down my shop where I use to sell a range of mobile phones. I also have other phones such as iPhone 4 Brand new and Nokia N series phones. If you are interested then give me a call because I have not got much stock left as my products are selling very quick. No bargain shud collect in person Strictly no timewasters withheld numbers will not be answered call me on 07466665550 (Lyca) 07572626326 (T Mobile) VGC Htc Sensation 32g Screen is MINT scr

0 comments:

Post a Comment