Friday, August 24, 2012

Blackberry Torch 9800 Unlocked good condition bb -

Hi you are looking at my bb torch excellent working order, good condition and fully unlocked. Cash on collection from beckton, east london please. thank you Looking to swap my excellent condition xperia ray mobile phone black in colour on o2 not a mark on it looking to swap for other decent phone call or text Blair on 07411805390 I want to sell my Apple iPhone 4 It is perfectly immaculate and spotless it is officially Unlocked Minimum Usage for a year with protected covers - as having 2 phones comes with original box and all accessories No scammers and no time wasters please - Fixed fair price, do not ask for discount please The phone ownership on my name and can surely be verified from Apple website Blackberry curve lilac 50 Ono Spares or repairs in working order slight crack in screen but still fully working usual scratches on back of phone Contact me on 07900995089 02 Black Blackberry Bold 9700 Great condition apart from minor scratches on front With charger, not in box COLLECTION ONLY, WILLENHALL AREA

0 comments:

Post a Comment