Sunday, August 26, 2012

IPhone 3GS sale may swap ASAP !

Apple iPhone 3GS Good condition only 4 months old All accessories as standard Original box 3 network Not sure if is unlocked or not No time wasters please need gone ASAP Great app and much more! I am selling a brand new samsung galaxy ace 2. I received this phone on tuesday as part of my upgrade. The phone has not been opened and the network provider is T-mobile. feel free to contact me on 07931203707 PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY Thanks here is my iphone 4s it was my upgrade selling due to needing the cash sending would be an advantage as working away alot but collection can be arranged. no offers no swaps cash or bank transfer. text only thanks its unlocked from factory can send pictures if needed I have a brand new blackberry bold 9900 on vodafone for sale never been used still in box with all accessories, I am asking for 200.00 this is a bargain, Please only call me if you are genuinely interested in buying this no timewasters BUYER MUST COLLECT WYTHENSHAWE ARE M22, i have a 5 month old blackberry touch bold 9900 in good condition looking to get rid as soon as possible as i have just bought and iphone. 250 ono. please contact me via the link with your name email address or even a contact number. must be within the glasgow or near areas as i would like to meet the buyer or send it first class and it will be there quicker Regards A

0 comments:

Post a Comment