Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia S ?

For sale , Sony Ericsson Xperia S mobile phone , 12megapixel camera, 32 gigabite internal memory, unlocked to all networks. fitted with screensaver and case cover since new. Complete with box with All leads 250.00 or nearest offer . As title have a white sim free unlocked HTC One X for sale. Its fully boxed with all documentation, USB cable, Charger and Headfones. Meetup in York only, will swap for an iPhone 4/4s as long as its unlocked/ on vodafone. Thanks For sale is my htc hd7... Works perfect... comes with charging usb lead, good battery.. good screen... I bought it originally, to convert the htc hd7 windows mobile to android..... As i have done the htc hd2 before... But its far to complicated a procedure for me... So I will downgrade this phone for the older htc hd2... As i prefer Android os instead... Not sure if its unlocked.... but it takes my o2 simcard..... spec below... 4.3 Screen..LED flash, 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, FM radio, a-GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 576MB RAM, quad-band GSM, dual-band HSPA/UMTS 7.2 Mbps, and a digital compass. 140ono Used For 1 Week Only, Like Brand New, Comes With Authentic HTC Charger, Box And 2 HTC Silicone Cases Which Help Protect The Phone. Please Email Me If You Are Interested. I Bought This Phone From Carphone Wearhouse Just Over 2 Weeks Ago And Do Not Like It, I Am Open 2 Swaps So Text Me If You Would Lie 2 Swap With Another Phone etc in VERY GOOD condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact me for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Tomtom if requested

0 comments:

Post a Comment