Sunday, August 26, 2012

BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network +

BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network. The device is black but the back removable lid/cover is white. The device is pretty much new, my insurance company today as a replacement for my old phone, and i have not use it. I will give you the phone itself, battery, charger and headset with no box.. Also if i can find it, i will provide you with a 2GB micro sd card. No posting, pick up only and i will only bring it to you if you are near E10, London. Price is negotiable. For pictures or questions, e-mail me. I could not post any pictures as i posted this ad with my iPhone. BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE BLACK - UNLOCKED - COMES WITH 2 GB MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD - ANDROID 2.2 (FROYO) - 5 MP CAMERA - Spare WHITE cover! UNOPENED/SEALED! Bought only a few days ago Can arrange to meet up in central London if desired. Try calling... though as I can be busy most of the times, ideally leave me a text or an email message. Thanks for viewing! Samsung Galaxy S 8gb and is unlocked to all networks. Phone is in Excellent condition. Selling due to a new upgrade. take this opportunity to grab yourself a bargain on this phone. comes with charger and accessories. Collection from St. Albans or will post if preferred. for sale iphone 3gs 8g in black only 4 months old so looks brand new boxed with charger on t-mobile not checked anyother network selling for 150 no offers so please dont ask as price as been lowered and not going down any more &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment