Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blackberry 9300 3g O2 !

Phone in good condition and working well. Its on O2. Its purple in colour! I have lost the charger but I do have the usb lead so I charge it from that! I have upgraded to an iphone so this phone is surplus. Due to not having charger 65.00 is what I am looking for. Call Erin on 07564747359. My iphone 3gs on o2, it might be unlocked but not shure not that clued up. I would post but payment would need to be by bank transfer only. No marks on screen that I can see a couple of marks on back. Has never been messed with or opened Battery is ok and works as it should with no issues. Will be re set for new user on itunes New with full warranty i am told the Phone is unlocked  Comes with receipt Iphone 4S 32gb all accessories and phone and box are immaculate  - The phone comes with all new accessories. - 4S 32gb IPHONE - UK charger - USB cable - Earphones - Booklet and manual -  NO SCAMMERS THIS IS A GENUINE ADVERT  I can post special delivery if you pay via PAYPAL or cash collection  PLEASE REPLY WITH CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER VERY GOOD CONDITION NO MARKS ON THE SCREEN, OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS COMES WITH BOX, CHARGER, HEAD PHONES AND TWO WAY PIN CHARGER ADDAPITOR FOR WHEN YOUR ON HOLIDAY. HTC Wildfire S - Unlocked to all UK networks. Good condition. Some wear upon case. Screen in good condition. Fully working. Comes with mains charge and usb data cable. 60 I would also swap for a good smartphone, netbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment