Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blackberry 9300, Working Order CHEAP, ONO -

I am selling a Blackberry 9300 it is working perfectly normal, it is a bargain as it only needs very little work done to it and if not repaired still can be used normally as the screw tightening issue and front housing does not effect the function of the mobile. ONLY PROBLEM WITH MOBILE:- it just needs the front housing changed as its a little scratched and just needs the clip tightened on the screen which cost 10 MAX to tighten in any repair shop (prices checked in repair shops). Vertu Ferrari Mobile Phone For Sale Unlocked To All Networks Brand New In Presentation Box Everything Still Sealed In Packets ....Headphones, Cables Etc... Has Everything You Need On A Mobile These Days....Bluetooth , Internet , Camera , Etc.... Very Rare Phone Due To Being Imported Only , Not Available In Highstreet Shops. Hi, I have a brand new Samsung s3 for sale. The phone is unwanted as I just needed to get a new contract for my girlfriend who wants to keep her current phone hence the sale. Ordered from Orange. Full warranty. Open to sensible offers. Any questions, please let me know. To clarify, I am happy to meet people or they can collect from my place however, I will NOT POST this item. Thanks Chris Apple replaced my iphone with this manufactured phone which comes with 3 months warranty. Excellent condition, front and back stickers still in place as I just got the phone today. Will include box and charger. About to upgrade soon, therefore do not need this phone anymore. HTC SENSATION XE 16GB COMPLETE WITH BOX CHARGER AND BEA

0 comments:

Post a Comment